CSA Events – COVID- SkateSafe Plan
This Plan explains how we can all help to reduce the possibility of transmission of Coronavirus at CSA events, and applies to all participants, spectators and volunteers.
- Do not attend any CSA event if you have cold or flu symptoms, recently returned from a COVID hotspot, been diagnosed with Coronavirus, or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- ACT/NSW Government physical distancing guidelines should be followed wherever possible, including staying 1.5 metres apart with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
- Parents and guardians should only bring children who are participating in the event if possible.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own skateboard and helmet to reduce the use of shared equipment. You can still borrow CSA’s equipment if needed.
- Wash your hands and practice good hygiene before and after CSA events.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the sign-in desk and must be used before handling any CSA equipment or participating in skateboard coaching.
- CSA coaches will minimise physical contact with participants as much as possible, noting that some contact may be required for safety reasons. Coaches may ask parents and guardians to assist their child to avoid contact themselves.
- Surfaces and items at the CSA sign-in desk will be cleaned prior to and after each event.
- The CSA membership/registration form is available at https://www.canberraskateboarding.org/WP/ to pre-fill, print and bring to events. Forms will still be available at the CSA sign-in desk.
- Note that the information you provide on CSA membership/registration forms may be required by ACT/NSW Health for contact tracing purposes.
- To prevent hand-to-hand contact, assisted ramp “drop-ins” will be avoided.
We really appreciate your support for CSA and your cooperation with this Plan.